Dear Sir / Madam,
We are pleased to inform you that All India Association of Industries (AIAI) and World Trade Centre (WTC) Mumbai are jointly organizing the 7th edition of the Global Economic Summit 2018 on ‘Global Value Chains: Accelerating SME Growth, Development and Sustainability’ scheduled from February 22-24, 2018 at World Trade Centre Mumbai.
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India have accorded their support to this prestigious event, besides the Government of Maharashtra has agreed to be a State Partner for GES 2018. The summit has received Political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs, GOI. Mr. Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Commerce and Industry, Government of India has consented to be the Guest of Honour on this occasion.
The Summit will provide an opportunity to develop and promote MSMEs exports and explore joint ventures, franchises with the international companies as well as create the much desired awareness on Global Value Chains (GVCs), significance of competitiveness to integrate in global markets, an opportunity to network with government officials, PSUs, international organizations, exporters/ importers, financers and other stakeholders.
In view of the importance of the Global Economic Summit 2018, we are pleased to invite you to participate in this prestigious Summit. The highlights of the three-day Summit are Conference, Exhibition, B2B Meetings, industry/ field visit and release of Handbook on GVCs.
Benefits of Participation:
* A platform to network with potential technology partners, exporters, importers, dealers, suppliers, financial institutions, consultancy organizations and other stakeholders in the GVCs from across 25 Countries including India.
* Understanding the significance of competitiveness to integrate MSMEs in global markets.
* First hand information on transfer of technology, better human resource practice improved productivity and success stories of MSMEs participation in GVCs.
* Explore partnership opportunities, Joint ventures and franchises with international companies.
* Opportunity to meet dignitaries from India and Overseas. The Summit will be addressed by Policymakers, Economists, Business and Corporate Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Academicians and experts from multilateral organizations. A detailed brochure and the latest update of the Summit along with registration form is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.
The earlier editions of the Global Economic Summit addressed topics such as Trade and Investment Opportunities, Small and Medium Enterprises, Clusters in One World: Perspectives from Many Nations, Asia: Powering Global Markets, Enabling Food for All, Women Empowerment: Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Capacity Building whichwitnessed participation from over 500 delegates across 30 countries including India. We expect a similar level of participation in this edition as well.
Should you desire more information regarding the Suscription to the 7th edition of the Global Economic Summit 2018 please contact the AADFI Secretariat at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to the participation of your institution and standby for your nominations.
J. A. Amihere