Finance will remain a challenge in funding investment/projects. However, there are many innovative options through which finance could be raised to fund viable projects. It is therefore expected that officials in finance institutions should be conversant with these options to determine best financing structure for projects presented before it.
The workshop will upscale knowledge on the various options available for investment/project financing and build skills on how to structure optimal financing for projects. It will unveil innovative financing options for projects across the sectors.
To update the participants` knowledge on various forms of financing available for projects, learn how and when to apply these options, and sharpen their skills in designing optimal financing plans for clients’ proposals.
To upscale competences in proving guidance and advice to entrepreneurs or project promoters on suitable financing option for their projects.
- Project viability criteria
- Investment decision
- Financing opportunities for projects in Key sectors: Agriculture, SMEs, Exports, Tourism etc
- Funding Options (Equity market, Debt Instruments, Loan, Machinery Credit, Installment sale, PPP, BOT, Bridging finance, debt/equity , contractor finance, venture capital, angel investors, crowd funding etc)
• Loan syndication
• Guarantee Finance
• Grant Funding
- Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System
- Prospects for Cross-border financing
Who should attend?
- Officers involved in project appraisals,
- Analysts, credit and investment officers.
Officials whose schedule include pre-feasibility/feasibility reports’ appraisal, projects ‘rehabilitation, and investment portfolio management, business development.